Do you ever make dinner reservations or do you wait for hubby to mention it for occasions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't wait but we discuss ahead of time. He usually doesn't initiate. He is a homebody who likes to eat at home.
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 5:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I always do or we don't go. Ticks me off sometimes.
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 6:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I wish he would do it!
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think it's ok if you have that sort of relationhip..there is Nothing wrong with women taking charge. When iyou start to feel like your the male in your relationship, then there may be a slight problem.It's time to lay back and let him give you some special treatment..romance anyone? haha Or if you love treating your man nicely cook him a nice dinner..maybee a little nicer than the usual burnt steak and soggy vegies! I am talking steak and lobster baby! If you find yourself being his slave whoop his ass with some mojo ultra death chilli...trust me his ass will burn to the moon and back! Hope I can help love ya's :) <3
    yeahIKNOOOOW

Answer by yeahIKNOOOOW at 8:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2012