What would it take for you to have a Happy Valentine's Day?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 6:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• A good attitude, and making it happy myself, without putting the burden of expectations on my husband, children, or anyone else.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm divorced so for me it was about making my daughter happy. We went to our favorite mexican restaurant and I took her to get her first pedicure, she picked out purple glitter polish for her piggies and she loved it.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• All I need to have a perfect night is for my kids to cooperate at bed time, lol. DH bought me 2 dozen tulips, my favorite and I got him a book he's been wanting and after dieting since 1/3, we are going all out, I'm making blue cheese crusted steaks with garlic smashed red potatoes and a nice salad, and don't forget the wine! So, fingers crossed that the kids just go to bed at bedtime, which is in about another hour, couting the minutes, lol!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I would be happy if my husband would come out of the bedroom and stop ignoring me. I have my own question up in relationships about it,
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 7:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• not having to work on the night shift so I could spend time with my hubby. Instead I have been alone all day and now I am at work and still alone.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• A nice dinner and a movie at home.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2011