Who prepared the meals for your wedding reception ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Caterer
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We were married at a hotel inside Stone Mountain Park, GA. The chef/catering staff at the hotel did it. The cake was done at a bakery in our hometown, Alpharetta, GA but was included with the package at the hotel. We had a Jewish Wedding and some guest requested Kosher meals, which were ordered in from the only Kosher restaurant here in Atlanta...Broadway Cafe.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My mom and my husband's aunt. We had a tiny family wedding. I loved it.....The whole thing cost less then a thousand dollars and that included my dress.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• The cooks at Long John's Silver! LOL. We eloped, and took our families, and went to eat there after the ceremony.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My mom, Aunts, best friend and I. We did finger foods, sandwiches, veggies, fruits, etc.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• The chefs at our country club where our reception was held.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• When my DH asked me to marry him, I was speechless. He said, "you're trying to figure out how you can cater it, aren't you?" It was true, I was. Then he said that neither me , nor my sons were going to be working that day. I was still working as a chef at the time, so who I would choose was a problem. I finally chose a good friend, that everyone liked, another chef provided the wine, as a gift, and several others helped out by making extra appetizers, as a gift, so it was pretty incredible.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• The caterer. We got married in a synagogue with an in-house caterer.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• We had a very small reception (65) at our favorite restaurant, in their private party center. The food was simply marvelous, prepared by their chef, served to each guest (no buffet) and our cake was served as dessert.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Caterer
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2011