Its crazy how people think there so much better that other people smh

heres the story my cousin thinks she so much better than everyone because she is a doctor..im very happy for her but she is always trying to put people down she always judge her friends&family and always put us down so basically this is what my cousin put on her facebook:its crazy how people think they"Ballin" cause they got there income taxes,haahaha i "BALL"ALL year long,get like me

am i the only one who think that is just uncalled for and immature?

should i say something to her about this?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• no. just let it go
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It is immature, but there's no point saying anything to her. She'll just pull that "you're just jealous" crap, and I'm sure someone will tell her off if that's her attitude all the time.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nope. I'd take the high road, and be the bigger person. If she wants to flaunt her money, let her. You don't have to sink to her level.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I guess when it came to book smarts and maturity, you know which one she chose.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• that is really immature. i wouldnt even worry bout her just let her think and say what she wonts people only act like that for attention and they just dont see the way they make themselfs look
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• it's pretty accurate if you look at my fb page, there are all kinds of people on there on that are "ballin" bc of their income taxes, though someone should point out to her that if those people made as much as she does she wouldn't be "ballin" there has to be a difference in income or she couldn't feel superior to everyone else. i wouldn't say anything to her though, it's not worth it to you bc you'd look just as bad for judging her for judging others.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• She is very insecure to brag. Most braggers are. I used to think that wasn't true but the more I look around the more I believe it. There is something in her life that is inadequate she is compensating for. You may never know what tho but it is there.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I would just ignore her, let her flaunt her money all she wants, she is making herself look immature so just let her go.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• She will be SAD and Lonely in the end, she will have run every on off, because of her attitude.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You know, she's going to fall hard if something happens to her financially. Apparently she places a great deal of value on money, I hope she manages it well. I would ignore her comment, it is quite rude.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011