Why is my stomach making all kinds of noises and I am not even hungry?

I know the only two noises it would make is bc I am hungry (growling) and when I am done eating (digesting) but for some reason I feel gassy/bloated/nauseated Or like I can let out a big burp (sorry tmi)... I don't know how to explain it...arg!!! I just want to lay down and maybe go to sleep but I can't bc I have 2 kids that need me I guess I'll have to wait til later this evening...ugh! I feel terrible :(
thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• stand up and twist at the waist for a few minutes..if you do lay down, lay on your left side..(the side your stomach is on) sounds like you need to have a good fart or burp...that is miserable though :( drink some ginger ale, 7 up, coke, whatever you have...sip on it a little...should get the bubbles moving.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's probably just the digestive system working. Dr Oz talked about this the other day. Nothing to worry about. If you have baking soda add a tsp to some water and drink it. It will make the gas pass and you might feel better.
    Anonymous

• Is this a problem all the time ? do you have normal bowel movements? If not you could have ibs. if this is a problem all the time I would discuss it with your dr. so they can run tests to find out for sure what is wrong
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 7:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Hunger pains when you know you aren't hungry is a possible sign of diabetes. I don't know if rumblings are included in that though.
    HeidiHelene

Answer by HeidiHelene at 7:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I recently developed an allergy to dairy, I'm only 31 and I've had to transition to soy milk products. Any dairy creates a bad situation in my belly, it sounds like a creature is going to come from my stomach. Try eating beano before you eat a meal. Give it a week or so.
    Feelinthegroove

Answer by Feelinthegroove at 9:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• stomache flu maybe
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It could be a build up of acid. certain meds can do that.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• could prob be just the digestive system doing it's job we are strange creatures
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2011