What suppliments to take for weight loos?

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i have read that b12 and b6 are good for energy and aid in weight loss, protein shakes are good for meal replacement with fewer calories
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• No supplements!  Just balancing your diet and exercise are what you need to lose weight.  Have you looked into eating clean?  I'm doing it, and I've lost about 50 lbs so far!  Here's my journal with eating clean basics.  There's also a group on here dedicated to eating clean. 

Supplements are just a quick fix; they're not PERMANENT, nor are they HEALTHY.  In fact, most of them ultimately SLOW your metabolism, which is why you gain the weight back so soon after you stop taking the supplement, plus more.  Many of them cause cardiac arrhythmias (heart issues) and other serious health problems.  No doctor or nutritionist worth their salt would recommend any supplementation.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• check if you have any condition and use a gnc program with diet and exercises.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am taking a multivitamin & Women's One a Day Active Metabolism.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011