Non-stop whining!!!

My 14 month old whines and cries all day long. She never seems to be happy unless im holding her. Even right now she is screaming over only god knows what. She is not wet or hungry.... I don't get it!!!! Is it the age or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i always like to blame teething... it always feels like a good excuse when my daughter does that :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 9:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Partly age, partly other stuff. Many times, you will find that extending whining bouts finally end when a new milestone is reached.

It is also important to rule out medical causes . . . things like ear infections can be very painful, and a 14 monther does not know how to tell you . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• my son does the same thing he is normally a calm child and very good i think this is his terrible twos. Cause he doesnt throw fits but just cries
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 7:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Just going through a phase...hold him when he wants it. He's only going to be little once in his life. He's not spoiled, nor are you spoiling him. You're giving him the love and attention he needs. My daughter is 2.5 years old and she likes to be held sometimes when she's cranky, tired or just having a miserable day. I love it!
    Anonymous

• How are her poops? maybe tummy hurts
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 1:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• she was teething after all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011