need your help again ladies.~~~T*M*I*

need your help again ladies. Today i felt like i started and when i wipe it was clear with some white. i am also cramping!! i am a day or two late which is kinda normal for me. i feel sick this moring i don't kow what morig sickess feels like since when I was preg i didn't have it. and it felt like i was sleeping on a ball.

My question is did you have any white discharge with cramping? when you were expose to start.

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes that discharge actually means you are ovulating! Which doesn't sound likely given the time of the month for you, but cramping can also be a sign. So if you want to get pregnant, it might not hurt to get busy tonight just in case.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes. Girls have different type of dishcharge, but that might sound like your about to start.. or that you are pregnant. GOOD LUCK!!!

***PREGNANT WITH NUMBER 2 AND SICK***
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• When you say "expose", are you meaning "supposed"? If so, yes the extra white discharge is normal and yes it could mean you are pregnant or going to have your period.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I cramped bad for the first few weeks I thought something was wrong but everyone told me it was normal.I never done that with my other 3.but this preg is diff all the way around anyways.

Three kids, a hubby, a full time job, and housework I can deal with, but morning sickness is a bitch.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You could honestly be pregnant,

Just take a test if it makes you more comfy hon..

good luck best wishes,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2008