Follow up to...'Is it ok to send a guy a simple text after a date".

I did send a FB message that said..."Enjoyed today...thanks again". And he replied with 'You are more than welcome." I guess now I wait.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't write him anything else. That's my advice.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Agree with first poster. Just wait it out now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Totally agree with lowen. Now the ball is in his court. Good luck!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Perfectly fine and you don't have to wait the only dating rules that exist are your own.Go for it ! Call him. World peace and Love to all!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I know I don't have to wait..but I will let him make the next move. I just wanted him to know I had a good time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i think if a guy really likes you he'll be happy to of seen your message. i believe that rules don't matter but i strongly believe that their is only so much control you have in a way that someone feels for you so you let them know and then let him do the next move. this way you never waste your time wondering does he or doesn't he, time will tell.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yes, be yourself and respond however you feel. Make your own decisions and be content that they are YOURS to make.
    kbutts

Answer by kbutts at 9:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Guys dont like it when girls dont let them chase them. It's very caveman, I know, but it's true. If you take the chase out of the whole thing for him he will loose interest in you quicker than you realize. Plus, Id rather have a guy that likes me so much he Wants to ask me out again and doesnt just feel pressured into it. jmo
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 11:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think you already let him know with your FB message that you are interested. It's now his turn to contact you for further date. If you contact him first again, you run the risk of appearing over-anxious. If he doesn't initiate contact, he's probably not interested. Be patient but not pushy.
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think your message was great, and it's great he responded positively. I hope he calls you soon!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011