The key pads are suppose to have arsenic, lead and many other chemicals on them, would this not be a danger to toddlers biting a cell phone?

mamaDee188

Asked by mamaDee188 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• why would they bite them? they aren't toys
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't let my kids play with my cell phone, but you can't watch them every second and they could accidently....i haven't heard of this
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• u woud think it b illegal to have arsenic on phones?....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I doubt this is true but why would you let a toddler chew on your phone? It is not a toy or teething ring.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• If they had those things were on the key pad phones would be dangerious for us to use as well. But there are studies that suggest not letting small childen play with cell phones because of radiation exposure, chocking hazards, and BPA exposure. As far as the radiation goes just be sure the phone is off while the child is playing with it. The chocking well.. Watch the kid with the phone. And the BPA I would suggest not letting them chew the phone all day long every day.. but if the kid gets a hold of it and puts it in their mouth they WILL NOT die or be poisoned. (Unless you let the kid go around chewing on the battery)
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• That sould say "If those things were on the key pad"
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011