Placenta previa

Has anyone else been told that they have a placenta previa ? I had my level 2 ultra sound and they told me that I have that, and they also told me that 90% of the time this will correct itself, just wandering if anyone else has this. Oh yeah and I was told not to have sex for 6 weeks. My baby daddy was not to happy about that LOL

julymom71111

Asked by julymom71111 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have placenta previa. and i can hardly feel my baby move. i feel the baby move sometimes. oh and im 32 weeks today.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had it but it did correct itself, it is important to listen and not have sex. It can cause infection and other problems.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had an early abruption, which healed with some bed rest, but then when my water broke, the placenta shifted and a piece of it shirred off with the force of the bag rupturing. It looked like someone had slaughtered a moose in my bedroom and bathroom, but everything was okay.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I had it when I was pregnant with my son and it did correct itself by the time I had my next ultrasound.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 9:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I had it with my first & by my second ultrasound it was where it belonged.
    pinkflowerpetal

Answer by pinkflowerpetal at 2:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011