A classmate of my 9 year old daughter recently had a stroke.....

My daughter is a bit upset and worried. Where can I get information for her? I want her to know what a stroke is and what her classmate is going through.

aribri01

Asked by aribri01 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Google it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Maybe go to the National Stroke association website. How sad :( Prayers to your daughter and her friends familyi
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Web md can help you find some accurate info to tell her. Also if you have a family doctor, they can help you with this. A great resource would be her school counselor.
    gapeach7212

Answer by gapeach7212 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• wow, I would say the same google it.

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• if you google it PLEASE read it first before you let her read it it could be scary for her! Hope her classmate is going to be okay...sounds so young to go through that
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Go online.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• honestly i would get more info on why the kid had a stroke first.....because might scare her for no reason.....this child could have had a medical condition that caused it.....please just do some research before you give her that info
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2011