NOT A QUESTION JUST DEPRESSED

sadI am so depressed today. Everyone around me either has gotten or is going to spend time with their SO or their DH today and I havent and wont get to see my DH till in the am while he is getting ready to leave for work. I work nights and he works days and we dont get to see each other much when we both work. I was all alone today and still alone. I am sorry to just be a downer, but I am depressed and just wanted to vent to clear my head MAYBE.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• :( Me too. I am keeping my hopes up for this weekend, though . . . hopefully we will be able to celebrate. Good day for ice cream and cookies!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• sorry to hear that. Think positive even if its hard. Think about getting a day off together with him and look forward to that. And think that you can be happy to have a job.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am so sorry you feel this way in a day like today, just try to get together soon. hugs...

Answer by older at 8:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Please know you are not alone. I have been alone all day also, dh has been working since early AM and doesn't get home until late at night. I feel your pain.
    momplus01

Answer by momplus01 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• hugs

jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• lesbiansHappy Valentines Day! My Dh worked then when he vame home I ran off to take dinner and spend time with my granny who is house ridden with bone cancer!  Thoughts that counnt ...maybe you can havea date night soon?

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My DH and I had an arguement. I won't go into detail, but let's just say that our son has daddy wrapped around his little finger, and I'm the mean old ogre in the family because I said "no" to a request he made.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Like Christmas, every day should be like Valentine's Day. When one has opposing work schedules you just work around your calendar days...plus, you can pay non-holiday prices if you go out......Take it from someone whose husband has had twenty years of evening/night. It used to bother me but then I realized how lucky we were to have healthy kids with a great job...yadda...yadda....You can DO THIS! You CAN! This too shall pass. Happy V-Day!
    kbutts

Answer by kbutts at 9:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• were really broke so we didn't do valetines day either. were doing it on friday
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2011