I'm 2 months and the nausea has just kicked in...

i'm really not a fan i had it hard with my son and now again... i was hoping to get lucky and skip out on this one but no.. what did you ladies do to over come this horror.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 8:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ginger tea. Ginger helps settle nausea. And for me, sipping Spirit.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Sorry to hear you're not doing well. Boil some water, add nutmeg and let it steep for about 10-15 minutes. Drink it once it's just cool enough, but keep stirring because the nutmeg doesn't dissolve. It will calm the nausea. Good luck!
    Lisa2ASDkids

Answer by Lisa2ASDkids at 8:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• THe nutmeg worked for me and I always had a stash of plain NOT saltine crackers at the ready. The salt made it worse for me.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 11:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I ate low fat cream cheese on saltine crackers. For some reason if I ate anything that had a ton of flavor, fat or oil I would REALLY get sick. I had to eat really bland things.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had severe morning sickness through all 3 of my pregnancies and I had to take meds. I don't know how I made it through all 3 but I did it!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 10:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i actually only got sick if i was hungry ate too much or ate anything will mayo or whole milk usually i would suck on a piece of peppermint candy and it calmed the sicky feeling
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011