How was your Valentine's Day. I hope it was nice.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 9:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My day has been full and very satisfying. Went to the grocery early this morning, came home and prepared dinner. Kept our youngest granddaughter from 1:00 to 4:00(she's 16 months), fed her lunch, got her down for her nap, and cleaned one bathroom. Took her with me at 4:00 and went to watch my 2 youngest grandsons(ages 5 months and 2 1/2 years) for about an hour while their mom went to pick up pizzas for her Bunco party tonight. Daughter-in-law came by and picked up the baby about 4:30.Came home at 5:00, finished getting ready to serve supper to Hubby and youngest son whose wife was at the Bunco party, too. Then my son-in-law brought the 2 babies over and I fed them supper and cleaned up the kitchen. Finished the evening by reading 3 books to the 2 1/2 year old while Granddaddy held the baby and the boys visited. It doesn't get any better than that, folks. That's what the love day is all about. I am a very blessed woman!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had a good day. I took my daughter for her first pedicure and out to eat at our favorite restaurant.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i had a really nice day but my husband is doing something really special for me later this week i'm excited but really to us it's just another day but i just want my son to be a little more into it and know what it's about... but it really has been nice.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Thank you so much for asking and I hope you had a great one! I didn't. I am alone and my grandson turned 8 today and this is the first time I didn't go to his birthday party. I was there when he was born and I miss him a lot. My fiance and my family live in a different state. I moved to help take care of my 91 yr old dad. It was a sad day for me. :(
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It was great!! My love gave me a card with a heart felt message for me, roses, took me on a little adventure to all of our favorite spots, from the beginning of our relationship to now. And told me why he loved it there and the great memories he has of us there. It was really really sweet. And to top it off, we sat together, overlooking the ocean on a cliff, eating our favorite pizza (that he ordered in advance to be sure they made it a heart-shaped pizza), and cuddling under the stars.. It was wonderful... And he said that it was only half of what we has planned to show me how much he loves me. But he says that the next part is a surprise :) so I cant be expecting it... And later last night, we made it a great night ;) hehe
    So all in all, it was just superb.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011