Anyone near the Wolcott,Ct area know if any mom groups to join???

I have a 12 mo old lil girl and want to get her to interact more with other children... been living in CT for a couple years now but still dont really know the area moved here from texas and this is my first child so kinda lost here LOL help! anyone haha

tx2ctNOWaMommy

Asked by tx2ctNOWaMommy at 9:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I unfortunately do not. But I actually googled mommy groups in my area and quite a few came up! Maybe try doing that? Good Luck!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• try meetup.com for moms' groups. There are several in our area and probably in yours too
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• There is quite a few CT groups on here I know they would meet up in the warmer months also look into a Moms Club Chapter (CT has quite a few I was part of the FFLD county one for awhile they always have activities/playgroups going on ) your area and also local libraries reading times are another great way to meet people. Good Luck :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Thanx everyone.. i had looked into some online but they say they are closed and not taking any new members which its kinda weird to me but im new to it all so i guess thats a common thing?
    tx2ctNOWaMommy

Comment by tx2ctNOWaMommy (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• hey- i'm about a half hour from you in middletown. we just moved here a few weeks ago and i haven't had much luck finding meetup groups either! my kids are a little older then your daughter (3 and 2), but they would still have fun if you want to meetup sometime.
    rjur28

Answer by rjur28 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2011