mommas girl or daddies girl

are you more of a mommas girl or daddies girl and why...

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 10:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Total mama's girl, always have been. My dad was an ass.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• neither both were asses
    Anonymous

• I was always a mama's girl. I could never get close to my dad. He was a good man but my mom was my best friend and I loved spending time with her. She passed away in September of this year and not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• well usualy i would say that Im niether because i grew up with my mom and a step dad and both were asses... but i do have some faint memories of my bio. father.... and according to my grandma i was his favorite (not that having favorites with your kids is a good thing) but i do remember spending all my time with him and when he passed away, when i was 5, i remember crying for him alot and missing him i still do and always will be a daddys girl....
    Meanttobeamomma

Answer by Meanttobeamomma at 5:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008