fondest memories

what is one of your fondest memories of your parents....

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 10:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• My fondest memory of my Dad is when I was a little girl. He was a school bus driver and always took on the activities after school for extra money. Anyway, sometimes he would get home late and my step -mom would let me stay up and wait for him. He had a loud car I guess because I always knew when he was home. I would go running down the walkway yelling "Daddy!" He would kneel down and pick my sister and I up, give us a kiss.   I miss him..giving dad gift

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my fondest memory of my dad was one night, when i was very young, my sister and i couldnt sleep... my sister went to my dad and said, "daddy i cant sleep" but he sent her back to bed any ways... about an hour later (or so it seemed) i went to my dad and said,"daddy i cant sleep" he leaned down kissed me on the forhead and said, " thats ok sweet heart how about we play nintendo untill you get tired... so we playd for hourws finaly he went to bed and i kept playing! i woke up the next day sleeping on the floor infront of the tv all tucked in and snuggled right up with him... my sister was so mad! but she always been more of a mommas girl... i miss my dad too... he passed away a week later!
    Meanttobeamomma

Answer by Meanttobeamomma at 11:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008