They called the cops! (update)

OMG! Thank you so much to whoever asked me if something was new in his room! He got a whole bunch of hand me down clothes in a garbage bag that we put in the corner of his room. The nightlight was casting a weird light on it. I took it out of his room and no more crying. He fell right to sleep.

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 9:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Good to hear. Now everyone can relax and catch up on sleep.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• woohooYay!!!

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Awesome!!! I remember things in my room when i was little that scared the crap out of me :) glad it got fixed!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• see if you would have paid attention to it instead of just letting him cry, poor guy was probably PETRIFIED and he was just stuck in there
    Anonymous

• That is awesome! I am so glad for you! Hooray!

angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• p.s. don't let that anonymous poster get to you. I am sure nothing has EVER slipped her notice because she has radar, xray vision, and can read the minds of everyone she meets. LOL

Just be relieved that it is figured out, and that your son has nothing more serious to cry over than a scary shadow!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• :). Good job mom!!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• thats great that you found out whats wrong. I am a huge believer in cry it out, as long as everything else has been tried. I have heard that it helps expand thier lungs because it works them out. my ds, 3, was just up for 12hrs with no nap even though we put him down for one and all i could do was let him cio cause he was soo tired nothing else would work. Good luck with your little one!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• That's great! And just to think, look how simple it was.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2011