What did you get for v-day?

I was spoiled this year! We have never celebrated V-day. We see it as a "made up Hallmark holiday" and cleche but this year I guess we were in the mood for romance. I got a little white gold diamond ring and a box of chocolates with a poem my husband actually wrote himself inside (never saw that one coming at all). I only had him a custom t-shirt made for his computer business.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, last year I got a 1.5 kt diamond ring. I expected to at least get a card or flowers or something this year....nothing!!! He said the ring I bought last week was my v-day gift!!! Hey buster!!! I bought a ring I wanted with my money!! It's being sized now, so how is it a v-day gift from him?? Then he wanted to know what his gift was?? I said the trip to the casino and the $3,000 of my money you spent was good enough. We went yesterday afternoon and stayed the night. He stayed up all night and didn't even try to be romantic and had the nerve to say he expected "some" when we got home...didn't happen. Needless to say, I'm very ticked off!!!! 

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I got a beautiful bouquet of pink roses.

Answer by older at 9:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• box of chocolates and a really sweet card. he has never got me a card before..i can tell he spent a lot of time picking it out
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Proud to say that we don't celebrate vday
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nothing yet. We are celebrating our V-Day on Friday.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• its just another day...I worked then got my head bit off by my boss for doing my job ...sucky day but has noting to do with the V-Day
    Anonymous

• I got a Billy Joel cd
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• A card from my fiance with a magnet with 2 kittys holding hands, it says i love you and he said to put it were i am the most so i think of him when i see it. i always think about him so that's not hard. my daughter's and 3 grandchildren called me. i called my mom,dad and step mom and i have been sitting her by myself all day listening to Elvis sing loves songs that make me cry. fiance will come this weekend and we will do something then i hope. just seeing him is enough though.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I got a card, a dozen red roses, chocolates and my hubby took me out for lunch.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I got a bouquet of red roses, a card, and donuts. The best present was my visit from my daughter-in-law and my two little grandchildren!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:46 AM on Feb. 15, 2011