I NEED...!!!!

a good motivational quote.

What quote or phrase gives you the motivation to get fit & healthly?

I need all the help I can get ladies.

I started a food journel & OMG when I looked at all the food I took in today I felt & feel so guilty like I'm eating like there is no tomorrow. (usually don't have sweets but today was sons party at school) No excuse I know...Lord help me!

Been in the gym for 2 weeks now & have been drinking more water & have lost 4 lbs. I know body weight fluxs daily but I usually weigh 204 at night, just weighed at 200... (I'm 21, 5'3 & two kids..)UGH! Life, but I have no-one to blame but myself!!!!

I don't want to be super thin but I would like to lose 45-50lbs by October. I think its possible just can't get side tracked. HELP ME LADIES!!!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Remember, there is always not just tomorrow, but there is always next minute...next meal. make everything count! You have to make little things habits. take stairs, switch to lowfat milk. dont nosh before bed...REGULAR exercise..like sweaty exercise. I like to cut out pictures of bodies i wanna look like (real ones, from my skinny days, or fitness mag models) and tape them to the mirror i check myself out in. You MUST tell yourself, if they can look like that, SO CAN I! BE POSITIVE and dont feel guilty about your junk food. Its ok once in a while. Guilt might make you eat more of that junk food, so...my motivational quote for you is : IF YOU ATE IT, NEGATE IT!! (WORK IT OFF)
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Oh, and there ARE NO MAGIC PILLS, AND ALLI MAKES YOU $H*% ALL THE TIME. Just a friendly warning... WATER WATER WATER!
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Oh I know all about those "pills" but I am taking a multivitamin & Women's One a Day Active Metabolism. I've never had a fast metabolism so I'm hoping it helps some.....
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It is easier said then done....But a couple of my friends that battled with weight went to a weight loss clinic and got vitamin B shots. They both lost all of their unwanted weight within a years time. They did diet as well- you pretty much cut out carbs and eat lots of veggies, fruits, and meats....Of course any time you lose weight you need to have potassium, so however you choose to do it- try to eat a banana daily. Also remember to make time and exercise so you dont lost too much- too fast and have sagging skin.

For quick weight loss some of my post pregnant friends have did the Sacrad heart diet. They only had like 20-30 pounds to lose and lost it within about 2 months.....But I personally dnt think it the safest diet though.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and dnt be discouraged <3
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 10:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• You can do this! You DESERVE it! Remind yourself of that. I started a fitness journal, and I log my workouts (just a quick note of gym, run, etc)as well as how I felt afterward. I also write in it whenever I feel like it, and I cut out motivating photos from magazines (Runner's World, Oxygen, and Triathlete are good for this!). I write quotes that I come across on the front page. I also wrote out a list of reasons to get fit and healthy, so that it's always there, and I can add to it as needed. My journal is great for when I lose steam. It happens, but we have to work through it and keep going. You're off to a great start!
    A few quotes I like: "The only way to finish is to start" (Nike)
    "Good or bad, it's all in your head" (me)
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" (Wayne Gretzky)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Also, eating small frequent meals throughout the day will rev your metabolism. Plan your meals, so you're not stuck eating whatever's fastest. Pack healthy snacks in a cooler when you're on the go, so you're not at the mercy of McDonald's or something like that. Have you looked into eating clean? Might be a good way to go. I've lost 50 lbs so far eating this way!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I lost 5 pounds so far on Arbonne's Fit Essentials 30 day get fit program. I love it. I am full all the time, love the protein shakes and have somuch energy. I have about the same goal as yours. It is possible and so looking forward to the journey.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Ahhh quotes are my specialty.

"The scale is going to fight you. You are just gonna have to fight back"
    "Pain is weakness coming out of the body"
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
    "Focus on the solution, not the problem"

Above all, you cannot beat yourself up. Think only on positive things, picture the new you in your head and really strongly visualize how you will feel when you get there. But don't get obsessed. There are more important things than your physical body. Idk if you are Christian but I know God made it clear to me that my body was my false idol, it's all I thought about day and night (still working on that) there are many verses in the bible that say not to worry about what you eat or drink or wear. Our bodies and health are important, but if you are Christian just remember to always put God first. If not I hope I didn't offend you!!!
    Sounds like you are doing really good, keep up the good work!!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Don't beat yourself up...the world will do it for you. You just got to stay determined, and you will see the way. There are several weight loss forums/groups on here, ready to support u.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 10:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011