what else helps a fussy baby other than gas drops

my son seems to get very gassy at night, ive given him gas drops and am trying chamomile tea. but what else would work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• peppermint in water
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My DD Liked to be swaddled and also liked to lay on my lap and I would sway my knees from side to side, GL
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• How old is he? It may be more than being gassy... he could have an allergy to something he is eating or his formula.....
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Do like emturner but lay a warm blanket across your knees where his belly would be. Put it in the dry for a few minutes. Pat his back in the process
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Try patting his butt too while doing that :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Read the book the happiest baby on the block, there is also a DVD now.. Helped me out a lot..
    For my daughter she likes to be swaddled, listening to white noise while we rock her.. Her favorite white noise is a static station on the tv or the vaccum
    KiaiMomma

Answer by KiaiMomma at 11:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I put a small chunk of candy cane in a four ounce bottle of warm water and shook it until it disolved. Peppermint is very good for getting rid of gas.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• How old is your baby? Depends on their age of what can help them. If he is too young the tea may be irritating their belly.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008