What can I do to help this process move faster?

We have been trying for several months, I know plenty of peoPle try for years. What can I do to help this happen faster?I'm taking my temp, ovulation indicator test, eating healthy.

Feelinthegroove

Asked by Feelinthegroove at 9:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Pregnant- it is one of the most amazing experiences we can have as a mother. Make sure you and your partner are not stressing abut getting pregnant- because that will make you less fertile. And dnt make sex a chore. Have sex at least 3x a week, and make it fun and try positions that keep the sperm in you longer (a pillow under your hips in the missionary position works great, and make sure you leave the sperm in you for about a minute). Also giving up caffeine increases fertility. Also sex in the morning gives you a greater chance of getting pregnant because sperm count is higher. Vitamins that help ovulation and the amount of time you ovulate include folic acid, vitamin D and vitamin C. Most couples conceive within a year of trying, if you do not conceive in a year--go to the doctor and get things checked out, but dnt get discouraged.....You can do it!!

:-)000 Blowing baby duct your way!!! Good luck TTC.
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 10:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Thanks a bunch, he just got home.
    Feelinthegroove

Comment by Feelinthegroove (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• WELL, first you should NOT stress about it. Like at all!
    Just let it happen!
    BMariee

Answer by BMariee at 4:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Thanks folks!!
    Feelinthegroove

Comment by Feelinthegroove (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011