HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WAS PREGNANT EVEN BEFORE TAKING A HPT?

TURN OUT TO BE YOU WAS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My period was late.
    I didn't have any weird symptoms...I thought I had PMS. Turns out I was pregnant, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I knew before I even missed my period. I know my body really well and just knew. it was weird like ESP lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Just felt different, giddy. I was really hoping to get pregnant by Christmas and found out I was December 21st. :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I couldnt quit throwing up and was slepy and missed my period it was a light bulb my first kids i was 16 so i knew somethin wasnt right .
    shelly06

Answer by shelly06 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Going out to eat with the family....my mom ordered lobster....it smelt horrible....I felt like I was but i didn't want to say anything out loud to anyone until I knew for sure and took a test like 3 weeks later...but the same night my grandmother came up to me and said let me know what the baby is when you find out...so there was my answer I guess!!!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was sooooo hungry and I had almost all of the menstrual symptoms but my period just wasn't coming. My breasts hurt, I felt bloated, I had headaches, cramps, backache for about 2 weeks and no period. That when I kind of knew. I took the day off of work and took a HPT. I think I was in denial.

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i knew after i missed 3 days after my period because it always came right on the15 th of every month that how i knew i was prego
    101008

Answer by 101008 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was tired, and my boobs ached. The shower hurt.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I knew bc my sense of smell was tripled. also my pink nipples turned brown. My period was due the next day but I told my friend and she forced me to go take the test at her house asap! ha ha! It came up that I wasnt pg. but the next week I took another and I was!
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Because I didnt crave liquor. My friends were forcing me to drink with them that night, but my body just didn't want it, I was still getting my period till the 4th month of my pregnancy so then I took 5 ept tests and realized I was preggo.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008