IS THERE ANYONE GOING SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY?

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BUY?
I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• i am pr5aying amiralce will happen so we can but it doesnt look like it and man i hard this yr the sales are goin to be off the charts:(
    shelly06

Answer by shelly06 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Me! I'm going to buy a few things.... slipper socks, board and electronic board games for the neices, clothes, and some wrapping paper... maybe some other stuff too. The early morning hours aren't for everyone, but I love the atmosphere of it. There's something that much more satisfying in giving a gift when you freeze your butt off for it. As for gift ideas, I usually observe those I'm buying for throughout the year and find a need (such as the slipper socks) and fill it.
    LazyMistake

Answer by LazyMistake at 10:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• YAY, I am... I love it..it is fun.. besides the crazy shoppers who like to fight and cause problems.. but I haven't a idea of what i am buying yet, going to wait and see what is on sale!!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• YES MA'AM!!! I love Black Friday...it's my favorite holiday! I am waiting for the Wal-Mart ad, which I heard got leaked early, but I can't find it online. They usually have DVDs for $2-$3 and I get those for most of the kids on my list.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• No Im too poor!
    Anonymous

• Nah, I have to work(retail) but on the plus side, it's payday!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 3:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• YES! My sis and I are going but it is more of a Tradition that anything. I might look for a few deals but I have most of my Christmas shopping finished! I'm sure I will come home with some stocking stuffers and some gifts for the inlaws!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 4:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008