What could this frequent deja vu mean??

I'm 20 years old...in pretty goof health,I have 2 healthy toddlers. A 2 year old and a 10 month old... perfect pregnancies with both.... for around a year I've been getting these frequent deja vu... let Mr add... I haven't had a full night sleep in over 2 years..and I have anxiety..it feel like I have it more when I pay attention to it or think about it..I've read a lot about simple partial seizures.. I really ain't have any other symptoms of that. But it still is scary thinking about it... do any of you have any advice.. thanks mommies(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• To us Pagans it's called a gift. To me it sounds like you're a budding precog, or have precognition (think Phoebe in Charmed). I would get deja vu so strong in high school that it felt like was watching a favorite play or reading a favorite book. I could literally mouth the words actions and movements along with whoever was talking.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• where is the deja vu...most moms with small kids don't sleep alot....i have anxiety too whichcomes from stress for me. being a young mom sure you havesome stress....
    Anonymous

• I agree with both above. A gift is a wonderful powerful thing. Use it wisely if you want to. If youre still bothered by it, seek some help. Find out if there is something subconcious at play. Find ways to outlet your stress...anything you can do. I know its easier said then done, but for me, its an hour of Lifetime TV on a lunch break at home without my kid. Just me :)
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Deja vu could be an imprint of a past life if you believe in that sort of thing.I would not worry about it,you have alot on your plate and this too shall pass. World peace and Love to All !
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011