What did you do for Valentines Day?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• hubby and i don't celebrate vday....
    He went to an NHL hockey game with our dd tonight.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Our son (born 12/27/10) finally came home on Saturday, so V-day was a 3some. Hubby stayed home from work to help me with the baby today and allow me some nap time. He brought me home red and white roses and took me out to dinner. Being together with our son was the best present ever.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband bought me roses and chocolate and took me out for lunch.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband and I went to Red Lobster on Friday night then last night we met up with our friends and went bowling and today we just hung out with each other went for a walk with our puppy :)
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We watched a movie in the morning, he went to work, then came home to have dinner and gifts with the kids. Then left just a few minutes ago to go back to work.
    We had Saturday as our date night.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My DH met me for lunch and i made him Creamy Shrimp Pasta for dinner then we went for a walk with the kids and ended up at an ice cream shop then went home and opened my gift!! I got a locket that says I Love You...
    Absolute perfect day..... I love my man
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 11:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Hubby surprised me by having today off, got me the new donkey kong game for wii, and some awesome flowers. Plus a nice dinner. I love my hubby
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• rose in mouthI'm still doing it....sitting here answering questions on Cm! Y'all are my valentines!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's our daughter's birthday, so we took her to go play and made the day all about her...just as we would if her birthday were any other day....FINALLY this day has meaning (for us)!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• we weren't going to celebrate it besides having a dinner alone at home, BUT then his Mom sent us $100 to celebrate with :) she lives in MA, we live in CA and when I told her about our saving money plans- she sent the money to surprise us- and we both happened to have the same day off (he's a teacher, this is the FIRST time this has happened)...soooo we went to the movies, went bowling, and went out for sushi- it was amazing b/c our DD was at pre-school and we got to feel young again :) oh and last night he surprised me w/ a beautiful card and a dozen roses <3
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2011