Anybody been watching Spartacus lately?

Is it getting to be a little too much? All of the raping and stuff on this last show... I dont know. Its got me having night mares... How about you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• It is a factually based show, unfortunately that includes the many graphic scenes shown lately. My DH and I absolutely LOVE the show and look forward to each new episode. I am sorry you are having nightmares....my dreams are anything but scary after watching Spartacus, LOL.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't care for this season nearly as much, seems to be more sex then story.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think I watched the first one and 1/2 of the second one and wasn't impressed. It's a weaker version of Blood and Sand. I liked Blood and Sand, especially the season finale.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yeah ihave been watching it I'm still a bit upset that the original spartacus actor got Ill from cancer I hope this next actor is good
    MeMe_Cash

Answer by MeMe_Cash at 10:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I keep hoping Andy whitfield will get better and come back. LOVED HIM as Spartacus. Loved the approach to the whole first season (which greatly surprised me). Second season...not so much...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• http://www.tvguide.com/News/Liam-McIntyre-Spartacus-1027979.aspx

This guy is replacing Andy as Spartacus...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I agree with a pp when they said they missed Andy Whitfield as Spartacus but the character development of Doctore and Lucretia this season is really good.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Well the Gaia chick was killed this past weekend. It was pretty gruesome. The whole show was kinda rough with the whole orgy thing going on and men getting raped. That poor young girl that gets raped every other show.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011