Car seat cover

i have a graco snugride car seat still from my son. i would like a pink one since i am now having a girl but my husband doesnt want me buying another car seat. so does anyone know where i can just buy the cover or should i just buy a used one and just use the cover from it not that actual carseat?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try Etsy.com or ebay for a handmade cover that fits your seat. I have seen really cute ones there.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• if you get into an accident your insurance won't cover the seat b/c you have an after market cover on it. go to the graco website and see if you can fine one. and make sure your seat isn't expired.
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 10:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• im sure you can get them at the graco web site.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• well does your husband want you using boy clothes on your daughter too...your old car seat may not be as safe now as it was for your son because its older...if you really want a new one i would have a baby shower and register..you can do that because you are having a girl and not another little boy it happens all the time but i would not trust the old seat and i would want a new one for a little girl anyway but if you are set on the old one try the graco website
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2011