Is Their A Way To Minimize Pain In Breasts While Pregnant.

I'm 4 Months Pregnant And My Breasts Hurts Really Bad The Doctore Said Its Normal But I Went Up E Bra Sizes And My Breast Hurt At The Slightest Touch

MeMe_Cash

Asked by MeMe_Cash at 10:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HEAT....heat pads. Meds can be tricky but gentle massage, and heat. If its red and swollen, it could be mastisis, which IS NOT GOOD. So try those first. Especially if your milk is coming in early...get some of it out! Good luck mama
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• awww....Man I have had 3 kids and with my first two no breast pain and with my 3rd OMG they hurt so bad...I was like holy cow...just felt like they were so brusied:(
    Anonymous

• Thanks A Lot And Yes They Are Very Red And Swollen And Can't Sleep at night because of this. I believe the doctor is wrong but I know this can't be normal to have this much pain and I try not to take anything even tylenol
    MeMe_Cash

Comment by MeMe_Cash (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• well this sounds weird but i to had lots of pain and just massaging them helped so much ...
    MissLynne01

Answer by MissLynne01 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011