If you have step kids that have children do they call you grandma?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have stepparents and I called their parents my grandparents :)
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My "son" is actually my step son. My husband and I have custody. He calls my parents Mimi and Papaw. We told him that he is just extra special because not only does he have 2 moms and 2 dads that love him, that means he just has that many more grandparents to spoil him. I know my parents love it since he is only grandson in the family and just one of 2 grand kids. It doesn't matter to them that he might not technical be theirs because he is now and will be from now on.
    kymuddgirl

Answer by kymuddgirl at 10:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• my kids call their step-grandparents Grandma & Papa just like non-step grandparents.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 10:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• my step kids call my dad and step-mom grandpa and grandma, and my step-sister's daughter calls my dad (her step-grandpa) grand pa.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Our grandkids call us Gramdma and Grandpa.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• OOps,didn't notice stepgrand kids.So far we don't have any stepgrandkids.Sorry
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• They certainly could
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2011