Do you know anything about visions?

Lately I have been seeing a vision of a big black bear standing on his back legs looking at me. He isn't growling, just looking. I am not sleeping when I see this. I lay down to think sometimes and when I close my eyes, he appears. I am a Christian and not into things like this, but there has to be a reason I see this same bear every time.

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 10:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The bear is either a totem animal or an animal guide. The bear represents strength in visions and is generally around to teach us the same qualities. My totem is a horse. My guide is a dragon. I can't see either one anymore. You are VERY lucky that you can see yours. Very few people have that ability.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• This symbolizes independence,the cycle of life,death,renewal,ressurection.a period of introspection and thinking.It may be time to bare your soul. World peace and Love to All !
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Feelings about being a solitary creature,capable of living alone and surviving. Why now?? Because you've become independent. Possibly your animal guide for this phase of your life.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• To me it would seem like that is your totem trying to reach out to you. Even if you don't belevev in totems, everyone has one. Maybe you should investigate what the bear symbolizes and see if it has any meaning for you. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Good luck! And have fun.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 12:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would pray for understanding and learn about Christian visions and how to understand what they mean.

http://www.restorationplaceministries.com/pictoralimages.htm

the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 7:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I know people who have visions all the time... you need to ask Holy Spirit what it means!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have become independent! I moved and have started a new life. I am setting goals and looking for positive people and leaving negative ones behind. but why a vision? how?
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have been a Christian for 52 years and never heard of them having visions other than when Jesus was on earth. i will check out the site you posted.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I read it. It didnt have much. Do you knw any books of the Bible that mention it? thanks
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011