Not having sex with my bf no more.... adult content

I have had sex with my s/o and like I have said in my posts earlier I now feel as though I am taken for granted. I feel as though we have hit a rut, maybe it is just me I dont know. But, I do feel as though I have had sex with him way to soon. Can I take it back now that I have down put it out there?? We go to Florida this weekend and if I wholeheartedly decide NOT to have sex anymore I feel as though I don't know how to go about it.
Help!!??

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not sure what you're asking..If it's what I think, it's your life, your body and you don't have to have sex with anyone if you don't want to. Just because you had sex once doesn't entitle him to have sex when he wants.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'd talk with him about it before you go on a trip with him. Guys always think taking his gf on a trip is a easy lay!
    Anonymous

• maybe just talk to him and suggest that sex maybe what's hurting your relationship. if he loves you he will give it up though i could really see this causing a fight. how would you feel if he took sex from you? personally i would feel hurt, unattractive, and like he didn't want to be close to me in that way. i don't know about you but in a relationship sex is healthy, and when you don't have it you are more likely to fight but that might help you put it all out there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I understand about the whole taking away thing, BUT like the last poster I feel understand what I am saying. He does think it is for him whenever and i really feel as though he has taken me for granted lately and I don't appreciate it and it is hard to "give" myself to someone who I feel is being disrspectful. If being disrepected is healty in a relatioship where sex is involved, I must have missed the memo. I understand about the whole unattractive thing and how it would even make me feel, but i feel worse having sex with a man I feel is just taking it for granted, it is just as bad.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't believe he would go for it maybe if you hadn't done it but you did so in a guys eyes he's already had you wants you over & over I mean that is all guys think of atleast he is taking YOU out of town. Now if you want to quit sex altogether you might as well dump him and don't have sex right away with next. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Ok well telling someone tbey might as well break up for NOT having sex after they have done had it is as bad as a guy being with someone just for the sex. Sex is the most important thing?? I have had time to sleep on it and I see it as I am feeling disrespected so therefor I dont have to give it up regardless of how much he expects it. I agree with the poster from above it is my body and if I don't want to I don't have to. Yes he is taking me out of town with him and I am unbelieveably greatful, but I don't have to be taken for granted either. People treat you the way you allow them to treat you, and I will NOT be treated like that. And if waiting almost four months is giving it up right away...well I am doing a lot better than some I know, I can promise you that.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2011