Itching all over my body...

So for the last couple of days my entire body has been itching soooo bad...mostly my face, chest and the backs of my legs around my knees. There are only a few things I can think of...#1 my daughter had scarlet fever about a week and a half ago and the Dr gave her Penicillin and I am REALLY REALLY allergic to it and maybe I somehow done something when I was giving her a dose? #2 I used bleach in out white clothes, which I normally dont do and the itching started around the same time. #3 My daughter had scarlet fever but I don't have the sore throat that goes along with it so I dont think it's that but I guess I can't rule it out. I can't go to the Dr til Thursday bc I have class all week and can't miss since we missed all last week for snow days so the teachers are doubling up on stuff this week :( I tried and oatmeal bath and that didn't really help the itching. I dont have bumps, but my skin is red in those areas. Anybody have anything like this that could give me some advice or something to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like you have had it rough for the pass couple of weeks. It just might be your nerves. Try benadryl and calamine lotion.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 12:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2011