What would you do for a million dollars? and what would you do with it.....

I wouldn't do anything that would harm someone else in the process. I would start a ranch for foster children.

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A million dollars can go so quickly. i would never harm anyone or anything and i wouldn't do anything that would hurt my relationships. I would put some money back for my son so he could have a secure life. i would invest money to make more money so that i could do what i've always wanted to do and start a chain of some sort for all over the united states developing a program providing HOMES for homeless children and teen mothers/parents till they get back on their feet.
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 12:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I know it wouldn't last long. SO, I'd save half. And carelessly spend the rest=]
    BMariee

Answer by BMariee at 4:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• A million dollars isn't much, especially after taxes so I probably wouldn't do too much. Nothing risky. And I'd buy a house, a new car, and invest the rest.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would slap your mama for a million bucks and spend it all on reeses peanut butter cups and thick cut bacon.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011