ok i know this will sound weird ......

but ill be laying down on my side or my back and the baby i guess is going buckwild lol my stomach will get soooo hard but as soon as i stand it goes a litle soft .... yes i have some meat on me but im no where near fat or overweight i just got like a pudge lol the little pooch we all hate lol ... is that normal tho for it to just go soft when you stand but hard as a rock when you are laying down ? im 17 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• TOTALLY NORMAL!!!
    Anonymous

• haha im 27 weeks and its like she cant stand it when i lay down, i havent had a good nights sleep in the last two months! were just going to have to get used to it
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• haha yes that happened to me aaall the time
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• it's normal, but you shouldn't be lying on your back for much longer. not only is it bad for the baby's circulation, but as baby gets heavier, s/he can put pressure on your bowels and give you hemorrhoids. just a little fyi. =)

as for circulation, it's best to lie on your left side. but either side is fine... no one can sleep on their left all night and be comfortable. just don't lie on your belly or back.
    Anonymous

• my dr said that i can since it hurts and my sides go number he said it was fine just to try to roll over a little once in a while cause if i lay on my side for too long like to slep or relax my whole side goes number on both sides doesnt matter which i try to lay on
    Anonymous