Who's kids still sleep with them?

Ok, so I KNOW my 10 year old is too old, but I don't see the harm in letting him crawl in bed with me in the middle of the night or mornings. i mean really? i agree with my Dad when he says "hold on to that as long as you can, because one day...I promise you'll miss it" ;)

mamastyles

Asked by mamastyles at 12:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son is only 9 months old, but he sleeps with us more than he sleeps in the crib!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Our 2 year old will still come into the bed but it's only a few times a week plus it's ealry morning by then so I don't see a big deal. My 7 yr old would get pushed out of the bed if even try it. He's a bed hog and so is my S/O there wouldn't be room for me.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• quiet  Yup

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my son is almost 2 and still sleeps with me.... he is very clingy lately and won't sleep alone (I feel the same too though) because we have been going through alot of family drama and he is adjusting to not having mommy and daddy together anymore.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Mine are 3 and 20mths and they sleep in the bed/room with us
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My 6 yr old DD will crawl into bed with us on occasion. Or once my DH gets up for work she will cuddle up to me for a few hours in the morning. I love it. But it's not every night or anything. I will miss it terrible when she stops, for sure.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• People tell me it's weird, but it's just his security thing. He is dealing with a lot between me and his dad splitting up and my grandma passing away. plus he's an only child and doesn't have anyone else besides me. i'm his bestfriend, his counselor, and mommy. Now if he starts actin like a sissy and bein a weirdo...i'll have to cut him off. lol
    mamastyles

Comment by mamastyles (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Mine still sleep with me & I dnt mind.. Besides when I do put them out.. The room seems so lonely w/out them...lol
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 1:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• mine does around 75% of the time and he is 3. op dont worry it about like you said all to soon he will be grown up and wont want any cosleeping
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Mine are 13, 11, 9, 2, and 7 months. They all sleep in their own beds. Sat/Sun mornings they usually all crawl into my bed for some snuggle time (the 13 year old usually just curls up in the armchair in our bedroom) but I like my bed with just my husband at night.

Answer by missanc at 8:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2011