Did you take pics of your pregnant belly?

I wouldn't let anyone the first baby and I regretted it later big time. The second time I actually posed and let dh take some lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 12:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did, even nude ones for the hubby and I. I got my pictures taken 2 days before I had my baby....I was swollen (and didn't look like a model because I was on bedrest with high blood pressure and gained 56 pounds---I weighed 186 and I am 5'3), but wouldn't take anything for those pics. I loved the belly--and one day I will share some of those pics with my son. You may not share the pics with anyone, but they are nice to look back on...Nice to remember the joy of pregnancy. I have friends that regret not getting some done. I never took pictures throughout my pregnancy or have week by week pictures and I am ok with that! Here is a pic that I love--they were not proffesional, but I edited them for myself.

RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 10:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes, not every week like some women do. But yes, this is my 3rd and final pregnancy so I definitely want to take all the pregger belly pics I can.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• With our 1st DS we did 5 sittings. The 1st was when we foud out that I was pregnant, the 2nd was at 3 months, 3rd at 6 months, 4th at 9 months and the final when the baby was a week old. In all of the pics DH and I both wore silk PJs and we used the same poses,except in the last one we had DS in either a cloth diaper or nude. It was a great way to see the changes as my pregnancy went along. Unfortunately, the photographer who did these retired before our 2nd DS, but we did the best we could to do something similar at home.They came out great, but just not quite the same.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am so sad because I didn't. And now I don't think I will ever have another baby and I have NO pics from when I was pregnant. It really makes me sad when I think about it :(
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes I did it with both mine..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes I did...and NO I don't look like Demi Moore by ANY means but I wanted to have the memory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• yes, even made a video at the end of my pregnancy where you could see him rolling around lol. But I never took any with my shirt up really showing my belly & I kinda wish I would've. & a friend of mines sister offered to do professional pics for me & I refused but I deff regret that but I do plan on having another in the near future (hopefully) so I will deff do it this time!
    JaxonsMommy16

Answer by JaxonsMommy16 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No but I wish I had.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm so glad I did! I had DH take some periodically, but I have a friend who does photography, and I had her take some a couple of weeks before I was due. I plan to have some taken with each pregnancy. I wore jeans and a tank top, and then some I used the Bella Band as a bandeau style bra with jeans. I was all about rocking that belly!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i have taken some but not many and i refuse to have my shirt off to do it...im a bigger girl anyway so its mostly my husband wanting the pics to remember it...i take them so i dont regret not having any later like i hear a lot of women say who dont take them
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2011