Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

I have a child in my residence that is almost 6 in order for my electricy to stay on I must pay 121.59 I used all my money to move into our apartment. I have called many places such as salvation army st vincent de pauls and others but no one really has funding right now I can pay it all on the 1st but they want it now what can I do?

Answer Question

Asked by mommyofone457 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 2 (7 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • you could go one of those places that do pay day loan they do charge a high interest rate but they will give you the money fast.

    Answer by gou18 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

  • I agree with the pp try and get a loan from some where or some one

    Answer by Decker at 1:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

  • Call your local food stamp office. They can give you information on programs in your area that can help. Most areas have a program that assists with electricity payments.

    Answer by sandra1023 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

  • Have you tryed CANI?
    Tracee F.

    Answer by Tracee F. at 1:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

  • Go talk to them.They should listen.They also have payment plans too.

    Answer by grismelda at 5:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.