Anyone had several DAYS of brown/pink spotting in early pregnancy?

I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago. For the past 5 days I've been having pink/brown spotting. It's been stop and go. It occationally has mucus mixed in it so I thought maybe it was ovulatory bleeding but everything I've read says that should only last 3 days max.

I called my doctor and the nurse said maybe I'm pregnant again so the doctor wants me to take a test in the morning. Honestly I don't think I'm pregnant....didn't even know I'd ovulated yet...but who knows...I'll test tomorrow. We want to be pregnant again but with everything my body has been doing I just think it's unlikely.

Anyways...I'm NOT asking if I'm pregnant...just if anyone has had multiple days of brown/pink spotting in early pregnancy. If so...was your baby okay? I can't go through losing another one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had cramping&spotting in early pregnancy
    I went to the ER&they took some blood&got a urine sample through a catheter
    but they never gave me a ultrasound or listened to the heartbeat so i was worried.
    SO when i had nurse history i told her about it she said it could be signs of miscarriage so they scheduled me a ultrasound for the next day. Went in&they looked at his heartbeat&it was fine

I guess it all depends everyones pregnancy is different
    Salvadorena

Answer by Salvadorena at 2:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I spotted brown from week 5-6 and then a little in week 7 and it was sometimes haevy and my baby is just fine! My Dr. told me that it was from the placenta attaching! Good luck!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2011