How do you stay motivated?

Why is it so hard to stay motivated? I'll go in spurts of like a few days where I can take on the world and i get so much done and my brain goes 100mph...then i go a few days where i really don't wanna do anything. lol What are some things you guys do to keep you focused and positive?

mamastyles

Asked by mamastyles at 1:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Whatever the goal is, I stay fixated on that. I tell myself over and over how much I want/need it!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I used to be so good at setting goals and following through. I hit a few rough patches in my life and I can't seem to get that same zest back. I stay positive but that focus part needs work. Good luck and let me know if you find a cure all :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It depends on my goals. Personally, right now I'm trying to lose weight. My current weight is what keeps me motivated. LOL! Professionally, my Family is what keeps me motivated. I work from home, and I know that it benefits my Family as I continue to stay motivated and reach my goals. I found a video on youtube with great motivators. I think you'll enjoy it. Check it out! http://www.ceomomsonline.com/ecarrillo/article/what-motivates-you

Best Wishes!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I like to put it on paper- the goal and the steps I have to take in order to see it to completion. I'm a very visual person, though, and I love making lists :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I make lists.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I like what I want to get done. I make a list of goal for the week. I have to remind my self not to make it too long. If I don't get a few done then I put it on the next week. I put it on the top of the list so it gets done first.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2011