What do you think about soul ages?

A few people have told me I have an old soul. I've googled it and read some things but the definitions don't seem too consistant. A lot of what I read did seem a lot like me though. Does anyone know about soul ages?

FroggyFeet

Asked by FroggyFeet at 1:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's just a saying isn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• What did it say it was? I have not heard of it...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• When you are told you are an old soul, it means you think and act like they use to in another era, not necessarily that it ages.

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't know about soul aging, and I'm not sure if I believe in a permanent soul. When I have used that term or heard others say someone is an old soul, we usually meant they seemed wise beyond their years. Like if a child says something very profound for their age, we might think 'they must have an old soul'. Whether it's just a saying or believed literally depends on who's saying I suppose.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• that is such a tough one. I believe that so many things are possible outside of traditionally accepted beleifs. Maybe you do have an old soul. Who's to say. The best person to ask would be you in quiet meditation. You'd be amazed at how many questions you answer when you sit and be still.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 12:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• One theory *I*'ve heard is that every time you reincarnate, you gain knowledge and wisdom. Kinda like some people just *know* things...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Show me proof of a soul, then we'll discuss whether or not it ages.
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011