Hairy,Shaved,Or Trimmed? adult content

Embarrassing question but i had to ask.

SO about down there im 24 weeks pregnant&i usually keep it trimmed but having a belly&back pain seems impossible to even think of doing. Really dont wana go into labor so hairy down there & im sure my man wouldnt like it either that way in the bedroom.

Do you keep it all natural,shave or trim?

Salvadorena

Asked by Salvadorena at 1:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Doctors have seen it all and wont care either way. Your man should be understanding if you don't feel like grooming. Only other suggestion I have is to go get a Brazillion.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I asked my man to trim it for me. I couldn't see or reach it and I really didn't want to get shaved at the hospital.
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 2:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No hair, I kept it clean during pregnancy--All the leaking juices from being pregnant--Didnt want to smell with hair down south! lol. I also made sure I was shaved very good before I delivered, and I am so glad that I did, because I had chunks of blood postpartum and it was easier to clean without hair.
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 11:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I used to alternate between shaved and trimmed. But since I have gotten my belly its been hard to see much less reach! So I have been going a week or two between shaves. My partner says he doesn't mind it, but I do. He laughs and says "I don't expect you to anymore while this guy in the way!" while giggling my belly.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• With my first I was fully shaved until I couldn't see it anymore then I stopped shaving. It grows back fast. I just try to keep my bikini line shaved, but leave the rest. Then when I had my c-section scheduled I went ahead and shaved it all, because I knew they would have to anyway. With this pregnancy I'm on the same track as far as shaving. It is seriously too much work trying to maneuver around your giant belly. Just tighty it up close to your due date if you are worried about it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @Tracee_F: most hospitals don't shave anymore.
    Your OB/midwife is seriously not concerned with the hair grooming part of your girlie bits when you're in labor. They really don't even take notice. I'm studying to be a midwife, and it is really just about how you're progressing, and watching for the head. Hair is the least of your provider's concerns.
    You can always ask your SO to give you a trim. I know I prefer to at least stay trimmed, but the further you get along, the harder it is. You two can even make it a fun thing!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• so true about hospitals not shaving anymore and i havent been keeping mine groomed at all and my dr never says anything but i do get a little weird about the whole thing my husband doesnt care but if you get bothered by it ask him to help you out...my husband nairs my legs cuz it cuz off my air to bend over that long to shave...honestly he wont care cuz it can be sort of fun for him
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I always shaved too, I had my husband hold a mirror for me so I could see what I was doing! (Never trusted him with a razor) Even though the doctors do not care, Its all about how you feel about it!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i got my boyfriend to shave for me . lol it was very embarassing but it had to be done.
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Lol it would be great for my BD to do it but we only see eachother once a month.

Thank You all for taking your time to answer my question!

Salvadorena

Comment by Salvadorena (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011