My dd is sleeping in her own bed!!!

shell be 2 on thursday... yea i know long over due!

anyway i cleaned up her room with her, let her feel comfortable in there and then laid down with her for about ten min turned her lights off and she closed her eyes and went to bed!! i have her night light on and some white noise going on to drown anything loud out.

hopefully it goes well!!

i just get so paranoid someone will steal her :/ its a HUGE paranoia of mine...

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is great I wish my DD would sleep in her own bed but she is 3 and still comes in my bed in the middle of the night ...so great job and dont worry to much she will just fine..god bless
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My DD is almost 3 and sleeps with me. She could probably just sleep by herself but I'm like you and super parnoid! She has sleeped by herself, but I keep waking up and going in to check on her. Yahh for you though for getting threw it!! It's usually harder for us moms than the kids!! Good luck!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2011