Who is your fave SNL character of all-time?

Dh likes Dana Carvey doing President Bush and Church Lady. I like The Spartan Cheerleaders best and 2nd best is Hot Mike lol you know when Will Ferrel and Ana Gastar(sp?) would do the middle aged couple who would sing at events like high schools? LOL

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes the Spartan cheerleaders!! And I was totally thinking of the Will Ferell and Ana Gastayer skit where they sing!! I loved those! I always laughed at the Amy Poehler skit with Horitio Sanz where she's his step daughter. Geez there's so many! I love the older SNLs I'm not a big fan of the newer episodes.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Def the spartan cheerleaders!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I liked the Church Lady, Fernando, and Buckwheat. I guess my age is showing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Chris Farley. RIP
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 9:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My fave SNL person is Jimmy Fallon
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 10:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I love it when Amy Poehler is Horitio Sanz' kid sister, "Kaitlyn" lol. "Rick!, Rick! Rick!" LOL. I like some of the new characters that Kristen Wig does like Gilly "Sorry!" lol and that character that she does where she constantly twirls her hair and has to keep one-upping everybody lol

SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 2:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2011