Have you ever

thrown up so bad you pee on yourself? I'm 31wks and cant stop throwing up and every time i pee on myself and its a lot I have to take multiple showers a day it so bad. I wish i could stop throwing up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, there is a lot of pressure on your bladder right now. It happened once when I had the flu. Has this been happening your entire pregnancy? Or are you sick?
    If you have been throwing up the entire time, get a set of morning sickness bands from CVS. Places pressure on a spot on your arm and relieves some of the nausea.
    Good luck!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i have all round morning sickness thats just starting to go away, but yeah it happened almost everytime i threw up, now im lucky is kinda over but god forbid i sneeze!
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• No it hasnt been happening the holw time and I'm not sick it has been just for the last week or so. I have an appt tomorrow. I'm going to ask her what is going on I know morning sickness can come back but i have never had it this bad unless i was sick and this is my third pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I was throwing up my whole pregnancy..and peein on myself the whole time..I finally learned PADS!!! serouisly I had to change them each time and most of the time get showers but they did come in handy when i was in public & my bladder wasn't that full.......
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes i experienced it all pregancys with all four of mine the last owasnt that bad keep crackers next to you i did it seemed to help some itll be over with soon hun wear pads i di like pp said try to relax i know thtat is easier said then done though .
    shelly06

Answer by shelly06 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I had that as well as sneezing and peeing on myself, I had to take extra clothes with me every where. But mine was all the through the pregnancy with one and with one of the other's It was brought on by certain smells and foods.
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2008