With Chicken and Cream of Potato Soup...what can I make?

I just threw the two ideas together, but I honestly don't know if 2 cans of soup would work with 5 pieces of chicken breast. I'm making dinner and running out of ideas since I tend to stick with stir fry. I'm trying something new, but REALLY NEW at throwing things together.

What can I make with those 2 items? I have tostino chips if that's something to add with it....I've heard of casseroles, but never made one...don't know how...don't even know if those items would make one...please...help?!?

Edited...I also have rice being made in the rice cooker right now too.

I used one can of cream of celery instead of potato...and I don't know how long to put it in the oven for or the temp for the oven...its premade rice from the cooker... -panick panick-  lol

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 2:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• YES rice with the chicken over it and make the soup like a gravy over both...YUMMY..also look up bettycrocker.com they have great EASY casseroles on there..
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I put it in the casserole dish...already made rice, then seasoned chicken breast into cuts, one can of cream of celery.

I tried looking it up online, but nothing says for premade rice so i don't know the variations of the temperatures or time to put it in there. I've never actually used the oven for chicken before...
    Imortlmommy

Comment by Imortlmommy (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I make a chx noodle casserole and also a chx and rice.

Chx and Rice....brown the chx and then in a casserole dish mix rice, whichever soup and milk, add chx and pour dry onion soup mix over the top. bake at 350 till chx is done.

Chx noodle....Boil three cups of egg noodles or whichever you prefer. add noodles to cut up and cooked chx, cream of whichever soup, can of milk, cheese and seasoning. bake covered at 350 for 25 minutes.
    paramoreMommI

Answer by paramoreMommI at 3:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• yummy, sounds good i just throw things in, and live and learn, ha
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 7:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• sounds good I do this alot to use up things in my refrigerator
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• 30-45 minutes in the oven at 350.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i like to mix the soup with some milk to thin it out a lil bit, then i dip my chicken in that and then cracker crumbs. i drizzle butter on top of that, toss it in the over and serve it with mashed potatoes and a veggie (reserve half of the soup for a yummy gravy)
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 10:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't know but it sounds really, really good.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2011