FlyLady?

Have you tried FlyLady? If you have, has the program helped you? How?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It is awesome! I'm not perfect with it, but it gives small things I can tackle in a few minutes each day. I feel like my house is slowly but surely coming together, and I'm not living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) anymore! My house isn't perfect by any means, but it's much more under control.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It's good if you have the motivation to keep up with it. I attempted it and it didn't seem to work for me, but I didn't really put much effort into it. I am not a bed maker or one to wear shoes in the house so their starting rules just kinda got me off track. I do the cleaning game with one of the groups here on CM that does it in the mornings. 15 minutes of discussing your goal...15 minutes of tackling that list....then 15 minutes of discussing what you accomplished off that list...and back and forth again. Tends to keep people motivated.

But yes, flylady does seem to help a lot of people.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I took the concept and modified to my lifestyle; it's awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i like it a lot!@
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 6:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Fly Lady is a great motivator.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2011