Why do People Love Drama?

It seems like on CM that some moms are here only to bash other moms for their choices or whatever. I understand having your own opinion but why be a bitch about it? Just to be hard on your keyboard or do you feel that crappy about yourself and use this website to feel better about your own sucky life?

Nobody's perfect.

Makes me sick.

Right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Ppl are like that all over the internet and in person too. I know someone that if she gets an earache she calls out of work. The longest she can keep a job is a month. She gets fired and then can't pay her bills and wants everyone to feel sorry for her. She's constantly going on and on about how everyone has done her wrong. Reminds me of the Eagles song "Get Over It".
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Last year she quit a job that was full-time, high pay wth benefits Mon-Fri 8-5 because she" didn't like how the lady was training me, and the lady was mean". What?! So I guess in her world everyone at work has to be the ideal person or the job just isn't acceptable.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• wow, that's messed up!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Well said.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Because their lives are so pathetic, it makes something seem interesting at the moment. It also makes them feel like super heroes when they belittle someone else. But, they just belittle in order to hide their own faults.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have a different opinion. Some of what is said, is bashing. But sometimes people take well meant advice as bashing. Advice, even good advice, is not always what the person wants to hear. They want sympathy, not advice. Then, they are hurt when they get what they perceive as negativity. Each one of us comes to Cafemom with our own experiences, our own life choices. Age also factors in on how a poster responds. Older people look at life differently from younger people. A been there, done that philosophy and wanting to save others from the same mistakes. Not all people like that.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• They may not love it but it may be familiar in their life so the feel comfortable with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Because their life is boring so they feel like if they bash on someone else they can feel good about themselves for the short coming they have...
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think "Drama Queens" are unhappy within themselves, and most have major issues.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 9:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Boredom.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011