i'm looking for one where they tell you everything in an easy to read list about each canidate. i used to have one in my favs that was perfect for my non-political mind but my harddrive went kaput and i don't know the name of it. i was dead set on who i wanted but he dropped out. i ususally don't even vote but this year there is one person who i DON'T want to win so if he does i can say "not my fault" . please help this american vote!!!!!!

a polical website? anyone know a good one?

larissacst

Asked by larissacst at 11:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• www.ontheissues.org :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i'm really not trying to be rude, but there are really only two options and if you're not voting for one then you're voting for the other....sooo, if you're dead set against one canidate, then does it really matter where the other one stands to you?
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LoriaAnn...anyone that says BUT after they say "I'm not trying to be rude" is trying to be rude! Maybe she wants to be an infomed citizen...I give her mad props for that!
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 12:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• While there are only two candidates that stand a chance of winning, I applaud lairsscact for trying to pick the candidate who is least offensive to her. If she finds both of the major candidates offensive then she has every right to vote for a lesser known candidate, and every right to say "I told you so!" if things go from bad to worse in the coming years.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Did u watch them on Tv for the past 2 weeks? If you watch them speak then maybe u can make up your mind that way! I would say watch them when the debates are on and then make your decision! Vote for the candidates not the party!
    W4amircale2

Answer by W4amircale2 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2008